Operational Plan for 2009.
Fundamental to our success is the raising of seed capital for the foundation – our main aim for 2009. Initial estimations are that $20,000 to $50,000 will guarantee viability for two to three years during which time more mainstream funding strategies can be established.
Stage One - until June 2009.
- Establish administrative operations including bank accounts, official documentation and communication facilities in offices donated by Beyond Success
- Investigate region
- Establish links with communities 'at risk'
- Investigate culture and attitudes with a view to preventing inappropriate 'help'
- Establish legalities of operation of The Better Life Foundation within the country and community
- Outline list of possible projects, and
- Identify priority list of projects.
Stage Two - until December 2009.
- Publish progress report and seek volunteers for specific activities based on personal competencies and availability
- Establish time line for first project, organise funding, personnel and materials
- Establish 'in country' operations of The Better Life Foundation, and
- Evaluate operations to date and publish report.
Fill out the form below to signup to our blog newsletter: